LENNAR LAUNCHES NEW NORTHWEST DOMESTIC MARKET
An inauguration ceremony took place May 25 to the Stonehill community of Lennar. Sales in the Interior Northwest will begin in late summer 2022 with model homes expected to be completed in fall 2022.
“The Inland Northwest is a unique market known for its quality of life, rich history, wide open spaces and highly ranked schools – all of which are creating strong demand in the region,” said Bill Salvesen, Division President for Lennar Inland Northwest. “We are excited to bring our beautiful Lennar home designs and customer-centric approach to this new market to help meet growing demand among home buyers.”
Meadows of CorbinHayden Canyon, Woodridge, grandviewand Stonehill are Lennar’s first communities in this market, with active communities already selling in the surrounding area Seattle, Wooded and the Portland–Vancouver areas.
- Meadows of Corbin is located near parks and golf courses in the area. Residents will have the opportunity to practice water sports on the lake, parks and the Museum of northern idaho – while urban amenities and downtown employment opportunities Spokane are only 25 miles away. This community will offer one-story and two-story homes ranging from 1,669 to 2,786 square feet and contain three to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms.
- Hayden Canyon offers easy access to Coeur d’Alene Airport, golf courses, parks, and Lake Hayden, where locals enjoy activities such as boating, fishing, and camping. Hayden Canyon offers three collections for the home. The Townhome collection will range from 1,682 to 1,811 square feet. The Cottage Collection homes will range from 1,849 to 2,213 square feet. Homes in the Manor Collection will range from 1,669 to 2,705 square feet.
- Woodridge will bring multiple collections of homes over the life of the community, starting with the Classic Collection, ranging from 1,671 to 2,438 square feet, as well as Platinum Collection homes ranging from 2,704 to 4,122 square feet. The Platinum Collection will also offer stunning views of the Spokane Valley.
- grandview will provide three of Lennar Seattle’s most popular floor plans, ranging from 2,311 to 2,825 square feet. Situated in Spokaneresidents will have easy access to the transportation options, shopping and recreation the area is known for.
- stone hill will organize three home collections. In the ever greater Liberty Lake community, homeowners will enjoy proximity to countless amenities including golf courses, trails, parks and walking streets. The Townhome collection will range from 1,450 to 1,751 square feet. The Cottage collection will range from 1,849 to 2,213 square feet. The Haven Collection will hold four floor plans ranging from 1,836 to 2,786 square feet.
Each home will feature open-concept floor plans, the majority with oversized center-island kitchens and spa-inspired owner’s suites. All homes will also offer Lennar’s All-Inclusive® program, where the homebuilder’s most popular options and upgrades are rolled into the base price of the home.
For more information, call (855) 569-0448 or visit https://www.lennar.com/idaho/inland-northwest.
About Lennar Corporation
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, premium, active adult residences primarily under the Lennar brand. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title and closing services primarily to purchasers of Lennar homes and, through LMF Commercial, issues mortgage loans secured primarily by commercial real estate properties throughout the United States. Lennar’s multi-family segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multi-family rental properties. LENX is the driver of Lennar’s technology, innovation and strategic investments. For more information on Lennar, please visit www.lennar.com.
Contact: Danielle Tocco
Communications Vice President
Direct line: 949.789.1633